Saturday, December 18, 2010

now i realize.. TRUE LOVE NEVER EXIST! i fade up with love.. I nver trust boys.. trust love..trust anybody! what i've to do is,just believe in myself.. coz i know that i won't lied to myself..! even how much they love u,nver meant that they won't lied to u.. "he" happy without me.. i know it finally.. but why u played my feeling.. but thanks for telling me this. i'm too idiot for loving u so long.. why u do so? i'm still wondering.. tell me why.. I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING U. but i won't cry just coz of u.. coz i know,i can deserve better.. u're not the one that i need.. i wont trust u anymore,dude.. i WONT!! even how much u love me before, but u broke ur promise and i wont forgive u.. but i wont be cruel as what u've done.. i hope one days u'll realize what u've done..
and i'm sure that u'll regret with that..

No comments:

Post a Comment